What to do with back pain? If you are experiencing severe back pain, our doctors recommend the following lower back pain relief therapy:
- Lie down, choose a comfortable position in which the pain is least felt, and the muscles stop straining. Spend at least 20 minutes in this position until the pain subsides.
- Do not sit forward, do not carry heavy objects, or do sports until the pain subsides
- If you have pain in the lumbar or back, you should consult a general practitioner, neurologist or orthopedic traumatology. The doctor, based on the data of an objective examination, will be able to suggest what kind of pathology a particular patient has. In this he will be helped by an analysis of the nature, duration and localization of back pain, what they are associated with and when they occur. Additional research methods will also be required.
Our partners in the lower back pain relief devices and products, take a look!
- Prodovite Multivitamin Mineral Phytonutrient Complex$99.00
- Brain Reward – Proprietary Supplement for Dopamine Fix, Mind and Body Wellness$115.00
- ThionExtra – Immunity and Health. Anti-Oxidant Function (promoting Glutathione and SOD).$119.00
- Vertical Spine Support Cushion for Chair or Car Seat DetensorProduct on sale
- LumbaRest Non-Invasive Naturopathic Spinal Traction System LTM-20Product on sale
- N-Sorb Metabolically Activated Enzyme Formulation (30 serving box)$95.00
- Therapeutic Proctological Anti-Decubitus Horisontal Cushion DetensorProduct on sale
- Avazo Foot Peeling Mask Pain-Free Solution for Dry, Coarse, Callused Feet 2 PairProduct on sale
- Prodovite Moments Multivitamin Mineral Complex 16 Individual Cups$79.00
What causes back pain?
The most common causes of back pain are: Sprained muscles and ligaments. It occurs due to constant irregular physical activity, heavy lifting, or due to weakness and detraining of the back muscles. Damage to the intervertebral discs. Intervertebral discs are composed of cartilage and connect individual vertebrae to each other, absorbing the vertical load on the spine.
How to prevent back pain? Back pain can be prevented. To do this, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Get out of hypodynamic lifestyle: do gymnastics, play sports (without overloads)
- Stay away from stress and have a good rest
- Eat right and healthy food, don’t become overweight
- Avoid lifting too heavy weights
- Correct posture problems, control your posture at work and after that
- Regularly visit your family doctor, treat chronic diseases in a timely manner
WHAT IS BACK TRACTION SPINE DECOMPRESSION, ITS FEATURES, AND INDICATIONS FOR USE
One of the most common ways to treat back problems is spinal traction. You can stretch the spine at home, but it is worth remembering that at home this procedure is not so effective.
LUMBAREST THERAPY: SAFE TRACTION OF THE SPINE COLUMN
Lumbarest therapy is a method of gentle stretching of the spinal column on a special mat. The device consists of transverse semi-rigid polyurethane foam ribs. It is intended for relieving muscle tension, improving blood microcirculation, restoring the nutrition of intervertebral discs, for the treatment and prevention of many diseases of the musculoskeletal system.