Spinal Decompression Therapy for Home & Professional Use Detensor
Briefly, the method Detensor-therapy for non-invasive spinal decompression is a system for safe comfortable spine muscular relaxation, especially of the near-vertebral muscles and spinal discs stretching (traction) of the spine to restore its full functioning. It meets the basic requirements for an ideal system for the restoration of the spine health, namely: the combination of simultaneous prolonged gentle back stretches in conditions of complete relaxation while maintaining physiological curves of the spinal cord. This is provided by an elastic structure having inclined ribs, the position of which is changed by the weight of the patient.
When the patient is placed on the system, optimal directional spine traction forces are formed, strictly depending on the weight (mass) of the patient’s body, which, in aggregate, leads to unloading of the kinematic system of the spine and increasing intervertebral spaces.
So, are you suffering from an excruciating back pain that prevents you from doing anything productive or hinders your day-to-day activities? Well, you are not alone. There are many people who are suffering from backbone issues that keep them suffering from years after years. Our backbone is made of vertebrae that are joined together with discs. Any undue pressure or dislocation of these discs can result in severe pain in our backbone. Many people try to find quick relief through surgical treatments but this is not the only option you have. Now you can opt for a treatment which is non-surgical but equally effective: Detensor traction mats. Most doctors will confirm – spinal surgery is the last resort, better, cheaper and safer to try before non-invasive spinal therapy methods as Detensor.
Why should you go for therapy with Detensor mat ?
Let’s take a look at some of the many reasons why you should choose the Detensor mat and make a backache in your life go away.
- It is not just on the back. Severe pain in the vertebrae leads to a pain that stems out to the limbs and other parts of the body as well. While the mat helps to treat the back pain, it is equally effective against the problems that is felt in the rest of the body.
- Unlike the traction tables, these mats do not make use of external forces and pressures to work on the back pain. They use the natural postures of the body and promote muscle regeneration through increased vasculature.
- The spinal traction mats, unlike the inversion tables, are made of foam and thus are fairly comfortable to use. You can use them in sitting position as well as while lying down: they are effective either way. The mat is designed to reduce muscle tension in the back to bring relief and help increase the lymphatic flow to the affected area.
- It requires no extra effort on your part. The relief process may be slow but it helps bring more fluidity and mobility in your movements. All you need to do is use this mat to sleep in or rest for a while and its design and structure would take care of the rest for you. Most of the force which is required for the traction of the spinal cord comes from your own bodyweight
- The Detensor therapy mat is made of elastic fibers which provide a massage effect to the neck and back muscles alike. This brings more support and strength to the connective tissues to improve sleeping patterns and balance of the body. Moreover, a better posture will help increase the lung volume as well.
This method of non-surgical spinal traction therapy which makes use of Detensor mats is gaining worldwide acclaim. With many patients improving the quality if their lives by using the Detensor mat, there is a glimmer of hope for us all that an alternative to surgical treatments exists. It is not only the safest but also the most efficient method of spinal traction. So, save yourself the cost and discomfort of a surgery and bring home the detensor mat today to sleep away all your pains.
How does the Detensor spinal traction therapy works?
With the Detensor spinal traction therapy, the elastic ribs of the system fit tightly to the body and hold it as a support. It is thanks to the elastic ribs that the body pressure is maximally evenly distributed and turns into small tensile forces acting horizontally.
Spinal decompression Detensor therapy begins when the patient is simply lays down on the Detensor traction mat. The ribs of the mat under the influence of the weight of the patient lean into opposite sides of the waist. There is a redistribution of gravity in the pulling force at about 18% of the body weight.
When the traction is started, it will gently pull apart the spine, lengthening it. While the spine is pulled apart, the pressure on the vertebrae and spinal discs is relieved. The wrongful alignment of the spine is corrected when the decompression machine returns the spine to its normal length.
What does the Detensor therapy have on our bodies?
The therapy by the method of Detensor has a very positive effect on all organs and the entire nervous system, since the nerves passing through the spinal canal, due to the increase in the intervertebral distance, receive more oxygen and nutrient fluid.